We estimate that the European region contains more than 100.000 telecentres. These organizations employ well in excess of 250.000 staff and at least a further 100.000 volunteers. The people that staff and support these telecentres share common interests and have come together at our community site to share learning and accomplish the greatest impact possible.
Members of the Telecentre-Europe community are coming from around 100 organisations in 53 nations from every continental area across the world. The 33 European nations are represented at the Telecentre-Europe online community by around 60 local, regional and national telecentre networks, which between them include more than 30,000 telecentres.
- 26 EU states are represented by organisations from: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden & the UK.
- 7 other wider European nations are represented by organisations from:Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, Serbia, Russia, Turkey & Ukraine.
- At least 20 other nations are participating in our community through organisations in:Uganda, Sudan, Egypt, Fiji, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Brazil, Canada, Israel, China, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Philippine, Kenya, Zambia, Turkmenistan, Bangladesh & Cameroon.
Join our community!
By registrating at our online community for free, you can become a community member of Telecentre-Europe and enjoy the following networking opportunities:
- access to a professional community network (with online and face to face meetings) e.g. Telecentre-Europe annual summit
- acces to an online calendar of relevant activities and events