If you would like to further information about the aims of our organization and have the drive to make decisions for the benefit of all community members, then your organization could become an active supporter of digital inclusion across Europe and become a formal member of Telecentre-Europe AISBL.
» Knowledge and resource sharing
• We offer small grants for systematic staff & volunteer exchange scheme
• We facilitate/act as a broker for the sharing between our members of products, knowledge and expertise
• We offer involvement in funded projects or activities
• You can make use of the Telecentre‐Europe brand
• You’ll be invited to become a member of our Telecentre-Europe AISBL LinkedIn group
» Advocacy at European level
• We offer visibility to your organizations through promotional materials of Telecentre‐Europe and participation in various relevant events. Where possible, we also facilitate the participation of our members in those events.
• We offer an inward investment broker service: hardware and software donations, ICT product testing, training & student volunteer placement
• We provide a channel to services/products from stakeholders or partners: libraries, resources, funding & award opportunities screening service
• Capacity Building consultancy through a ‘buddy brokerage’ or peer assistance
» News exposure at European level
• Our members will have their logo and description appearing on the Telecentre-Europe website
• We promote newsitems about national activities of our members so that they can gain visibility and European level branding on their materials, which will enhance their credibility at national level
• Members must be organizations representing telecentres or networks of telecentres of any size.
• Members can only be located from within the European zone of the member states of the Council of Europe.
• Members are not restricted to the European zone or to representing telecentres /networks of telecentres, if they join as an Associate Member.
• Members will have NO additional voting or other rights, obligations or benefits over ANY other members who join later.
• Members will have to pay membership fees when they become payable.
• See the full text of the Telecentre-Europe AISBL Statutes for all details.
Categories & fees
Telecentre‐Europe annual membership fees have been set at levels to encourage as many telecentre networks as possible to join.
Telecentres and networks of telecentres that are geographically located in the European zone.
|Type of member||Scale||Annual Fee|
|Individual telecentre||1 telecentre||€100|
|Small network||2-49 telecentres||€300|
|Medium network||50-499 telecentres||€400|
|Large network||>500 telecentres||€600|
» Associate Members
• Any person, association, organisation, institution or company wishing to support the activities of Telecentre‐Europe can become an Associate Member.
• Associate Members can be located within, or outside of, the European zone.
• Associate members can attend the General Assembly as observers, but do not have voting rights.
• There is a single, flat annual fee of 500€ applied to all Associate Members.
How to join?
Simply follow this three-step procedure: